Class Skills: Affability, Appraisal, Artifice, Bluff, Ciphers, Concentration, Creature Handling, Cultures, Disguises, Healing, Intimidation, Luminance, Mysticism, Perception, Psychology, Survival
Skill Points: 8 per level
|2nd||+1||+0||+0||+3||Lesser Archetype Power|
|3rd||+2||+1||+1||+3||Find the Flaw|
|4th||+3||+1||+1||+4||Moderate Archetype Power|
|5th||+3||+1||+1||+4||Mind Over Matter|
|6th||+4||+2||+2||+5||Greater Archetype Power, Pure Genius|
Proficiencies: The sage is proficient with light armor and bucklers. He is proficient with simple weapons and one martial weapon of his choice.
Encyclopedic Knowledge: At 1st level, the sage gains the bardic lore ability as if he were a bard of his class level.
Lesser Archetype Power: At 2nd level, the sage chooses one of the archetypes from the list below. Once made, this choice is final. He gains the appropriate lesser power for his archetype.
Find the Flaw: At 3rd level, when a sage successfully uses a Creature Insight skill ability, he may ignore an amount of any damage reduction it possesses equal to one-fifth of his total skill check.
Moderate Archetype Power: At 4th level, the sage gains the appropriate moderate power for his archetype.
Mind Over Matter: At 5th level, the sage gains his Intelligence modifier as a bonus to two of the following abilities of his choice: attack rolls, damage rolls, armor class, Fortitude saves, Reflex saves, Will saves, Strength-related ability and skill checks, or Dexterity-related ability and skill checks.
Greater Archetype Power: At 6th level, the sage gains the appropriate greater power for his archetype.
Pure Genius: At 6th level, three times per day, the sage may treat the result of any skill roll as a natural twenty. He may announce the use of this ability after the result of the skill roll is rolled.
- Lesser Archetype Power: A caller gains the ability to bind vestiges as if he were a binder of his own level, though he uses his Intelligence modifier instead of his Charisma modifier on binding checks.
- Moderate Archetype Power: The DC of all vestige abilities used by the caller gains a +2 bonus, and the delay between their use (if applicable) is reduced to three rounds.
- Greater Archetype Power: A caller may bind two vestiges at once.
- Lesser Archetype Power: A didact gains the ability to use utterances as a truenamer of his level, using Ciphers instead of Truespeak. He also learns his own personal truename. His utterances are as normal with two caveats: the CR, HD, or caster level of an affected creature, PC, or item is not multipled by two as normal to determine its Ciphers DC, and the DC to save against any truenaming effect is affected by his Intelligence, not his Charisma.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A didact may now ignore the law of resistance using utterances. In addition, a didact may assign a second target with his utterances – though he only makes one Truespeak check, each creature is not affected unless it is a successful check (meaning that depending on the CR of the creatures in question, he might succeed at affecting neither, only the one with a lower CR, or both).
- Greater Archetype Power: A didact may now ignore the law of sequence using utterances, and learns one 1st-level utterance from the Lexicon of the Evolved Map.
- Lesser Archetype Power: An occultist gains the eldritch blast and invocation abilities of a warlock of his level.
- Moderate Archetype Power: Three times per day, as a standard action, an occultist may summon an aberration with HD equal to half his level or less to aid him, as if by way of a summon monster spell. The creature remains for one round per class level.
- Greater Archetype Power: If an occultist is the target of a hostile mind-affecting spell or effect, the source of the spell or effect is targeted with the same spell, if applicable, as if the occultist himself was the originating source. If the original spell required specific input, such as a Suggestion spell, that input may be changed by the occultist in question.
- Lesser Archetype Power: A polyglot gains the ability to cast any Power Word spell with a spell level equal to or lesser than half his level at will as a full round action a number of times per day equal to his Intelligence modifier. His caster level is equal to his own level.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A polyglot may speak any language, as if permanently affected by a tongues spell, even secret languages such as druidic. He also becomes immune to any hostile language-dependent effect.
- Greater Archetype Power: A polyglot may cast one of his Power Word spells as a swift action, though he is limited to one casting per round.
- Lesser Archetype Power: The bonus a tactician provides for aiding another or receives for being aided by another increases to +4.
- Moderate Archetype Power: The bonus received by a tactician’s Find the Flaw ability may be applied to all allies within 30 feet of him. Any spellcasting allies he has also gain that same number as a bonus to any caster level checks to overcome spell resistance.
- Greater Archetype Power: A tactician gains a single bonus feat. He may share the benefits of this bonus feat with all allies within 30 feet. Every twenty-four hours, he may select a different feat for which he qualifies.
|Races||Classes||Skills||Feats||Class Features||Revised Rules||Other|
|Mystic Classes:||Black Mage||Blue Mage||Green Mage||Red Mage||White Mage|