|Level||BAB||Fort||Ref||Will||Special||Power Points||Powers Known||Maximum Power Level Known|
|1st||+0||+2||+0||+2||Manifesting, Mantle of Ideals||3||3||1st|
|2nd||+1||+3||+0||+3||Lesser Archetype Power||9||4||1st|
|3rd||+2||+3||+1||+3||Unlock the Self||15||6||2nd|
|4th||+3||+4||+1||+4||Moderate Archetype Power||23||7||2nd|
|6th||+4||+5||+2||+5||Greater Archetype Power, Capstone PLA||44||10||3rd|
The esoteric is proficient with light armor, medium armor, heavy armor, shields (except tower shields), and simple weapons.
The esoteric learns three powers at first level, and two additional power each level thereafter, all chosen from the list below or from those granted by his mantles. The esoteric can manifest any power he knows at any time, as long as he has the necessary power points. All power points are recovered after eight hours of rest. His sole manifesting stat is Wisdom, which dictates both the DC of his powers and his bonus power points. To manifest a power, the esoteric must have a Wisdom score equal to 10 + the level of the power in question.
Special: The esoteric may add his Wisdom modifier instead of his Intelligence modifier to all Luminance checks.
Mantle of Ideals
An esoteric gains access to two mantles of his choice, and gains their granted abilities. When selecting new powers to learn, he may choose from powers on those lists.
Lesser Archetype Power
At 2nd level, the esoteric chooses one of the archetypes from the list below. Once made, this choice is final. He gains the appropriate lesser power for his archetype. He also adds the listed powers to his powers known when he is capable of manifesting that level of powers. If the esoteric already knows a power that would be granted to him, he may select another power of the same level from the list.
Unlock the Self
Moderate Archetype Power
At 4th level, the esoteric gains the appropriate moderate power for his archetype.
At 5th level, the esoteric is no longer required to expend psionic focus to apply a metapsionic feat to a power.
Greater Archetype Power
At 6th level, the esoteric gains the appropriate greater power for his archetype.
At 6th level, the esoteric gains the ability to manifest a particular power as a psi-like ability 1/day, as appropriate for his archetype. His manifester level is equal to his hit dice, and the DC of the power, if applicable, is equal to 10 + 1/2 his hit dice + his Wisdom modifier.
Esoteric Power List
- 1st: Defensive Precognition, Detect Psionics, Hammer, Know Direction and Location, Offensive Precognition, Offensive Prescience, Synesthete; Vigor
- 2nd: Biofeedback, Body Equilibrium, Elfsight, Feat Leech, Psionic Identify, Recall Agony, Share Pain, Sustenance, Specified Energy Adaptation
- 3rd: Body Adjustment, Body Purification, Danger Sense, Dispel Psionics, Forced Share Pain, Mental Barrier, Psionic Darkvision, Solicit Psicrystal, Touchsight, Ubiquitous Vision
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Stygian Ward
- Lesser Archetype Power: An anchorite may manifest powers with a range of personal at a range of touch. In addition, any beneficial powers manifested by an anchorite heal a number of hit points equal to their effective power level, in addition to any other effects.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While an anchorite is psionically focused, any powers he manifests that restore hit points have their final effects doubled. The amount of extra healing added by an anchorite’s lesser archetype ability is now equal to twice the power’s effective level.
- Greater Archetype Power: An anchorite may expend his psionic focus to remove one of the following conditions from an ally with a touch: confused, dazed, nauseated, shaken, or stunned.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Shadow Eft
- Lesser Archetype Power: An apostate gains the ability to use a beam of disruptive psionic energy as a ranged touch attack, with a range of 60 feet. Alternately, an apostate may channel this as part of a melee attack. This ability deals 1d6 untyped damage (if channeled, this damage is in addition to whatever melee damage is caused). At 4th level, the damage increases to 2d6, and at 6th, it increases to 3d6.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, an apostate becomes immune to negative energy damage and fear. In addition, his beam now heals the apostate for whatever damage is done – this cannot heal the apostate higher than his normal maximum total of hit points.
- Greater Archetype Power: An apostate may expend psionic focus to have his beam ability instead do damage in a ten-foot radius from the target, either as a ranged touch attack or as part of a melee attack. The attack must still hit the original target to function.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Psionic Fabricate
- Lesser Archetype Power: A demiurge’s equipment (and psicrystal, if he has one) is immune to being sundered or otherwise destroyed, unless he wishes it to be so.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a demiurge can either increase or decrease the hardness of an object by an amount equal to his class level by touching it. The shift in hardness lasts a number of minutes equal to the demiurge’s Wisdom modifier. This power may not reduce an object’s hardness below zero.
- Greater Archetype Power: A demiurge may expend psionic focus to manifest any power with an [energy] descriptor or of the metacreativity discipline as a swift action.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Empathic Feedback
- Lesser Archetype Power: If a sympathetic is within 30 feet of a cure spell or any other targeted effect that restores hit points, the sympathetic receives the benefits of the effect, even if he was not the original target.
- Moderate Archetype Power: Whenever a sympathetic takes damage from an opponent while psionically focused, half of the damage inflicted (rounded down, before any damage reduction) is reflected back against the attacker. This reflected damage bypasses all damage reduction. Damage taken from environmental hazards, traps, or otherwise passive sources is not reflected, nor is any sort of “friendly fire.”
- Greater Archetype Power: Whenever a sympathetic reflects damage using its Moderate Archetype Power, he may expend psionic focus to inflict the damage reflected to all opponents within 30 feet of the sympathetic.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Inertial Barrier
- Lesser Archetype Power: Psionic feats that require a transcendent to maintain psionic focus to gain their benefit have their numerical effects doubled.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A transcendent may expend psionic focus as a free action to immediately negate the effect of any single mind-affecting spell, power, or ability that he is afflicted with. He may not do so if he is unconscious or otherwise mentally unaware, but he may preempt an effect that is about to put him in such a state with this ability.
- Greater Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a transcendent is healed for a number of hit points equal to his Wisdom modifier every time he successfully attacks a target in melee. This ability does not allow him to surpass his normal maximum.
|Races||Classes||Skills||Feats||Class Features||Revised Rules||Other|
|Mystic Classes:||Black Mage||Blue Mage||Green Mage||Red Mage||White Mage|