|Level||BAB||Fort||Ref||Will||Special||Power Points||Powers Known||Maximum Power Level Known|
|1st||+0||+0||+0||+2||Manifesting, Inner Peace||3||3||1st|
|2nd||+1||+0||+0||+3||Lesser Archetype Power||9||5||1st|
|3rd||+1||+1||+1||+3||Secrets of the Mind||15||7||2nd|
|4th||+2||+1||+1||+4||Moderate Archetype Power||23||9||2nd|
|6th||+3||+2||+2||+5||Greater Archetype Power, Capstone PLA||44||13||3rd|
The empath is proficient with light armor and simple weapons.
The empath learns two powers at first level, and two additional powers each level thereafter, all chosen from the list below. The empath can manifest any power he knows at any time, as long as he has the necessary power points. All power points are recovered after eight hours of rest. His sole manifesting stat is Charisma, which dictates both the DC of his powers and his bonus power points. To manifest a power, the empath must have a Charisma score equal to 10 + the level of the power in question.
Special: The empath may use his Charisma modifier instead of his Intelligence modifier on all Luminance checks.
The empath is immune to morale penalties, and gains a +4 bonus to saves against fear and mind-affecting spells or abilities.
Lesser Archetype Power
At 2nd level, the empath chooses one of the archetypes from the list below. Once made, this choice is final. He gains the appropriate lesser power for his archetype. He also adds the listed powers to his powers known when he is capable of manifesting that level of powers. If the empath already knows a power that would be granted to him, he may select another power of the same level from the list.
Secrets of the Mind
Moderate Archetype Power
At 4th level, the empath gains the appropriate moderate power for his archetype.
At 5th level, the empath gains a limited form of telepathy out to 60 feet, which can be activated as a free action. The empath may not use telepathy to communicate with creatures he does not share a language with – he may transmit and receive basic emotions and simple concepts, but may not hold detailed verbal conversations unless a shared language is used.
Greater Archetype Power
At 6th level, the empath gains the appropriate greater power for his archetype.
At 6th level, the empath gains the ability to manifest a particular power as a psi-like ability 1/day, as appropriate for his archetype. His manifester level is equal to his hit dice, and the DC of the power, if applicable, is equal to 10 + 1/2 his hit dice + his Charisma modifier.
Empath Power List
- 1st: Attraction, Call to Mind, Conceal Thought, Déjà Vu, Defensive Precognition, Demoralize, Detect Psionics, Disable, Distract, Empathy, Empty Mind, Know Direction and Location, Mind Thrust, Missive, Offensive Precognition, Offensive Prescience, Psionic Daze, Sense Link, Telempathic Projection
- 2nd: Bestow Power, Cloud Mind, Detect Hostile Intent, Ego Whip, Feat Leech, Forced Sense Link, Id Insinuation, Inflict Pain, Mass Missive, Mental Disruption, Psionic Identify, Psionic Tongues, Recall Agony, Thought Shield
- 3rd: Danger Sense, Dispel Psionics, Mental Barrier, Mind Trap, Psionic Blast, Psionic Darkvision, Solicit Psicrystal, Ubiquitous Vision
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Death Urge
- Lesser Archetype Power: Any fear effect cast upon an abhorrent is reflected back against the originator of the effect. In addition, an abhorrent gains a bonus on saves against fear effects equal to his Charisma modifier.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, fear effects caused by an abhorrent are one step greater – shaken foes are frightened, frightened foes are panicked, and panicked foes are so insensate with fear that they fall unconscious.
- Greater Archetype Power: An abhorrent may expend psionic focus to ignore an opponent’s immunity to fear for one round.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Psionic Dominate
- Lesser Archetype Power: A mentalist does not need to make an opposed Charisma check to convince a charmed target to complete dangerous tasks, nor do targets receive the standard +5 bonus to the save if attacked or threatened. Charmed targets will still refuse to carry out blatantly suicidal orders.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A mentalist may expend psionic focus to affect one additional target (within 15 feet of the original) with any power of the telepathy school.
- Greater Archetype Power: As long as a mentalist is psionically focused, he is immune to charm, compulsion, and possession, and gains a +4 bonus to saves against spells from the Enchantment or Illusion schools or powers from the Telepathy discipline.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Remote Viewing
- Lesser Archetype Power: A precognitive may expend psionic focus to roll twice for initiative and takes the better of the two results.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a precognitive becomes instantly aware of hidden, incorporeal, or invisible creatures that come within 30 feet of him – this ability does not allow him to pinpoint their location, just their presence and number.
- Greater Archetype Power: A precognitive may never be surprised – he may not be caught flat-footed and always acts in the surprise round. In addition, a precognitive may no longer be flanked.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Schism
- Lesser Archetype Power: All allies adjacent to a superegoist are aware of any danger that one of them is aware of – none of them may be flanked or caught flat-footed unless all of them are.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A superegoist may expend psionic focus to affect one intelligent adjacent ally per two levels (to a maximum of three) with a power that normally has a range of personal, in addition to himself.
- Greater Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a superegoist’s powers cost one less power point for every two intelligent allies adjacent to him (minimum of zero). This may not reduce a power’s cost to less than one, nor does it allow him to augment powers higher than his manifester level.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Psionic Modify Memory
- Lesser Archetype Power: A walker is immune to sleep effects and no longer requires a good night’s sleep to rest and refresh power points – he may make do with half the normal sleep, requiring only four hours as a human, for example.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, any power of the telepathy discipline a walker manifests targeting an opponent who is dazed, stunned, or asleep is irresistable.
- Greater Archetype Power: A walker may expend psionic focus to leave his body and enter a dream state for a number of rounds equal to his Charisma modifier. While in a dream state, the walker is incorporeal, invisible, and invulnerable but may not influence his physical environment or attack in any way. Once the duration runs out, the walker is immediately returned to his body.
|Races||Classes||Skills||Feats||Class Features||Revised Rules||Other|
|Mystic Classes:||Black Mage||Blue Mage||Green Mage||Red Mage||White Mage|