|Level||BAB||Fort||Ref||Will||Special||Power Points||Powers Known||Maximum Power Level Known|
|1st||+1||+2||+0||+0||Manifesting, Martial Training||3||2||1st|
|2nd||+2||+3||+0||+0||Lesser Archetype Power||5||3||1st|
|3rd||+3||+3||+1||+1||Fuel for the Fire||7||4||1st|
|4th||+4||+4||+1||+1||Moderate Archetype Power||11||5||2nd|
|5th||+5||+4||+1||+1||Martial Training, Preternatural Reflexes||15||6||2nd|
|6th||+6/ +1||+5||+2||+2||Greater Archetype Power, Capstone PLA||19||7||2nd|
The aspirant is proficient with light armor, medium armor, heavy armor, shields (including tower shields), as well as simple and martial weapons.
The aspirant learns two powers at first level, and an additional power each level thereafter, all chosen from the list below. The aspirant can manifest any power he knows at any time, as long as he has the necessary power points. All power points are recovered after eight hours of rest. His sole manifesting stat is Wisdom, which dictates both the DC of his powers and his bonus power points. To manifest a power, the aspirant must have a Wisdom score equal to 10 + the level of the power in question.
Special: The aspirant may add his Wisdom modifier instead of his Intelligence modifier to all Luminance checks.
The aspirant gains a single bonus [Combat] feat at 1st level, and a second at 5th level.
Lesser Archetype Power
At 2nd level, the aspirant chooses one of the archetypes from the list below. Once made, this choice is final. He gains the appropriate lesser power for his archetype. He also adds the listed powers to his powers known when he is capable of manifesting that level of powers. If the aspirant already knows a power that would be granted to him, he may select another power of the same level from the list.
Fuel for the Fire
At 3rd level, the aspirant gains an enhancement bonus to all weapons, including natural weapons, based on how many power points remain in his reserve. If he has between one and fifteen power points, he gains an enhancement bonus of +1. If he has between sixteen and twenty-four, he gains an enhancement bonus of +2. If he has twenty-five or more, he gains an enhancement bonus of +3. If the weapon in question already has an enhancement bonus, these bonuses are not cumulative – only the higher of the two applies.
Moderate Archetype Power
At 4th level, the aspirant gains the appropriate moderate power for his archetype.
At 5th level, the aspirant may expend psionic focus to take a five-foot step as an immediate action.
Greater Archetype Power
At 6th level, the aspirant gains the appropriate greater power for his archetype.
At 6th level, the aspirant gains the ability to manifest a particular power as a psi-like ability 1/day, as appropriate for his archetype. His manifester level is equal to his hit dice, and the DC of the power, if applicable, is equal to 10 + 1/2 his hit dice + his Wisdom modifier.
Aspirant Power List
- 1st: Astral Traveler, Biofeedback, Bite of the Wolf, Burst, Call Weaponry, Catfall, Chameleon, Claws of the Beast, Compression, Conceal Thoughts, Defensive Precognition, Detect Psionics, Dissipating Touch, Distract, Elfsight, Empty Mind, Expansion, Float, Force Screen, Grip of Iron, Hammer, Inertial Armor, Metaphysical Claw, Metaphysical Weapon, My Light, Offensive Precognition, Offensive Prescience, Prevenom, Prevenom Weapon, Skate, Stomp, Synesthete, Thicken Skin, Vigor
- 2nd: Animal Affinity, Body Adjustment, Body Equilibrium, Body Purification, Concealing Amorpha, Detect Hostile Intent, Dimension Swap, Dissolving Touch, Dissolving Weapon, Empathic Transfer, Energy Adaptation, Specified, Feat Leech, Hustle, Painful Strike, Prowess, Psionic Darkvision, Psionic Levitate, Psionic Lion’s Charge, Psionic Scent, Strength of My Enemy, Sustenance, Thought Shield, Wall Walker
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Vampiric Blade
- Lesser Archetype Power: An animus gains the ability to form a mind blade as a soulknife of his level, with the following caveats: he may form the mind blade into any simple or martial weapon that does slashing or piercing damage and is appropriate for a creature of his size, (he may choose to create two mind blades and dual wield them, but both weapons must be light), he may do so as a free action once per round, and he may throw a mind blade as a ranged weapon with a range increment of thirty feet.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, an animus may apply a single enchantment with a +1 enhancement bonus to his mind blade (if he chooses to dual-wield, he must apply the same enchantment to both weapons). He may apply a single enchantment of up to a +2 enhancement bonus at 6th level (if he chooses to dual-wield, he may only apply +1 enchantments to each blade). The bonuses are selected the first time the animus manifests his mind blade each day, and may be changed by spending five minutes in meditation.
- Greater Archetype Power: An animus may animate a mind blade as a standard action, allowing it to attack on its own, using the animus’ base attack bonus and his Wisdom modifier in place of Strength when determining both attack and damage bonuses. It has a movement speed of thirty feet, lasts for a number of rounds equal to the animus’ Wisdom modifier, and retains any relevant enhancement bonuses, though it may not benefit from any enchantments offered by the animus’ moderate archetype ability. While his mind blade is animated, an animus may manifest a new one to use as a weapon, but any enchantments given by the animus’ moderate archetype ability are suppressed while an animated mind blade is in effect. The animated mind blade may be sundered as a normal mind blade, and possesses hardness 10 and 10 hit points.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Claws of the Vampire
- Lesser Archetype Power: An atavist gains the ability to manifest Claws of the Beast on himself as a psi-like ability at will, and his effective manifester level is treated as two higher than it actually is for purposes of determining how much damage his claws do. If he knows Claws of the Beast as a power, he may replace it with another power of the same level.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, an atavist gains Pounce and Scent as extraordinary abilities. He also gains a +3 untyped bonus to his Reflex save (all times, not just when psionically focused).
- Greater Archetype Power: An atavist gains Fast Healing equal to his Constitution modifier when he is at or below 50% of his hit points.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Earthshaker
- Lesser Archetype Power: A guardian gains the ability to form a shield out of psychic power as a swift action – treat this is as a heavy steel shield with an enhancement bonus equal to the guardian’s Wisdom modifier. The shield is weightless and levitates in front of the guardian, instinctively moving to block attacks and therefore does not require the guardian to use one of his hands to wield it nor does it apply a penalty to attack rolls or armor checks. The bonus to his armor class from the shield also still applies if he is denied his Dexterity bonus to his armor class. The shield may be dismissed as a free action and disappears if the guardian is knocked unconscious, asleep, or otherwise mentally unaware.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A guardian gains the ability to throw his psychic shield as a standard action. Treat this ability as a ranged touch attack with a range increment of twenty feet, using the guardian’s Wisdom modifier instead of his Dexterity modifier. The shield does 2d6 plus the aspirant’s Wisdom modifier in bludgeoning damage with a 19-20/x2 critical modifier. It ignores material-based damage reduction and on a critical hit the target is stunned for one round with no save. The shield instantly returns once thrown, allowing the guardian to retain its defensive abilities. In addition, his shield now applies to his touch AC.
- Greater Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a guardian with his psychic shield ability active blocks line of effect for hostile spells and abilities, allowing him to shield allies from a dragon’s breath weapon, for example. In addition, his psychic shield now functions as if it were a tower shield, and while using the shield as total cover, spellcasters may not target the shield to target the guardian as normal.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Greater Concealing Amorpha
- Lesser Archetype Power: A pugilist gains the slam damage progression of a Brawler of his level.
- Moderate Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a pugilist gains Evasion and his slam attack does extra damage equal to his Wisdom modifier. This extra damage is psionic and may not be reduced by damage reduction.
- Greater Archetype Power: As a full-round action, a pugilist may make a stunning strike. If it connects, the attack does extra damage equal to the pugilist’s Strength modifier multiplied by his Wisdom modifier and the target is stunned for one round unless it makes a Will save (the DC equals 10 + 1/2 the pugilist’s HD + the pugilist’s Wisdom modifier). This extra damage is psionic and may not be reduced by damage reduction.
- Bonus Powers
- Capstone PLA: Dimension Slide
- Lesser Archetype Power: A tempest may move without penalty through difficult terrain or areas of poor visibility, and may at his normal speed even while wearing medium or heavy armor or when encumbered.
- Moderate Archetype Power: A tempest gains a bonus on melee damage rolls equal to the number of feet he has moved in that round divided by five (minimum of zero).
- Greater Archetype Power: While psionically focused, a tempest may take an additional swift or immediate action each round.
|Races||Classes||Skills||Feats||Class Features||Revised Rules||Other|
|Mystic Classes:||Black Mage||Blue Mage||Green Mage||Red Mage||White Mage|